Free Slots Online and the Games Evolution
Who would have thought that the first ever slot machine called The Liberty Bell would be the beginning of the great online slots evolution, as we know it today. In the year 1899 Charles Fey created the very first slot machine – little did he know that this would be the beginning of an ever-changing phenomenon.
An estimated 13 million people play free slots online every month, and the same number of players also enjoy them for real money. You can play free slots online or you can wager real money all in the comfort of your own home, and still experience the thrill of hearing the jingles of the Jackpot bells go off.
Part of the advantage of free slots online is that they give you a chance t work out how you want to play. Although slots are games of chance, there are systems and strategy you can put in place to give your winning chances a boost.
Online Slots Strategy – Key Focus Points
- Stick to your forte – it is proven that players often have a few games they excel in. Identify the games that you are good at and stick to them.
- Get to know the game – always take the necessary time and caution to get to know a game and the rules that govern it, before you play big. That’s what free slots online are there for!
- Know your limits, and challenge them – to get the hang of online slots, kick off with the easier games, and then advance to the more difficult, and also more rewarding games, as you perfect your skill set.
- Know both sides of the coin – for every win; there might also be a loss. It is important to always keep in mind that there will be losses amongst the winnings, and the best advice is to keep calm and always set personal limits and stick to them.
- Be bold – as important as it is to set personal limits to mitigate loss, it is just as important to take calculated risks. Know the game and play it. You also have to risk big in order to win big, therefore considering maximum bets is crucial. Try out this theory with free slots online and see what works for you.
- Most importantly, practice makes perfect. Keep trying to better yourself at your favourite online slots game.
Different Types Of Online Slots
- Classic slots –All slots with just 3 reels are considered classic slots. Classic online slots have less pay out lines than video slots, but generally have a better pay out rate than video slots, but with lower pay out amounts.
- Video slots – this is just another name for a 5 reel slot. Most video slots have up to 100 pay out lines and there are numerous varieties to choose from.
- Mega Spin slots – this type of online slot allows you to play a number of slots at any given time.
- Progressive slots – This refers to a collective set of slots that share one jackpot. The jackpot amounts increase every time another online slot in the collective set has been played, until someone wins the jackpot.
Whether you are looking merely to pass time, or just feeling lucky, free slots online and their real money counterparts are definitely a game changer.